Our Top 10 Favorite Places to Eat in Maui!
This is a blog post that we are EXTRA excited about. Because if you know us, you’d know that one of our favorite things about traveling is trying new food. So we are stoked to be recommending all of our favorite places for while your on vacation in Maui!
We’re going to put these in no particular order, but these are all places we are obsessed with!
- Flatbread Company in Paia. This spot is SO FREAKING GOOD! It’s definitely the best pizza on the island, and has a super chill atmosphere. WHAT TO ORDER: Get the Mopsy Pizza!
- Paia Fish Market! (There are locations in Lahaina, Kihei, and Paia!) This spot is awesome if you want seafood, and is always so good after a long day exploring or at the beach! WHAT TO ORDER: Get the Ono Burger Cajun Style! Or basically any fish Cajun style is amazing
- Poke Bowls! This is a must in Hawaii if you like fish! Go to your closest Foodland, Safeway, or most general stores will have a counter where you can pick from their options! This is one of our favorite quick lunches, and they’re super affordable! WHAT TO ORDER: The Spicy Tuna or Shoyu are both so good!
- Star Noodle! This spot is one of our absolute favorite date nights! They have really unique options and everything is SO GOOD! Definitely call to make a reservation, this place is always busy! WHAT TO ORDER: The Pork Buns and Wings are two of our favorites, and the Hapa Ramen is awesome! They always recommend sharing so you can try different things!
- Choice Health Bar! This spot is an awesome plant based restaurant and they have great smoothies, acai bowls, and more! There is one in Lahaina and Paia! WHAT TO ORDER: The OG Acai Bowl is our favorite!
- Tin Roof Maui. This is by far our favorite take out spot! We are seriously obsessed with Tin Roof! They’re only open for lunch, so we love to grab this and head to a beach! Trust us, you need to go here! WHAT TO ORDER: The Mochiko Chicken is unreal!
- MonkeyPod Kitchen! Monkey Pod is one of our favorite spots for happy hour! They have amazing cocktails and food. There is one if Wailea and Ka’anapali and it’s definitely worth checking out. There is both a regular and a late night happy hour! WHAT TO ORDER: The No Ka ‘Oi cocktail and the truffle fries are my go to!
- Lineage! This is where we went for our most recent anniversary, and we were sold. Everything on their menu looked amazing and what we got was so good! They are just open for dinner, and it’s probably our favorite fancier restaurant! WHAT TO ORDER: You HAVE to get the Filipino Cereal.
- T Komoda Store & Bakery. This is THE place for donuts! Their donuts on a stick are so good, and it’s a local favorite!! They’re located in Makawao, so if you spend a day upcountry you should absolutely go here! We recommend going early because they sell out! WHAT TO ORDER: Glazed Donut Stick!
- Costco Food Truck Park! There are so many different options here! This is a great lunch spot because there’s always a lot of choices and everything is so good! WHAT TO ORDER: I always go for the Thai Truck!
-XX Taylor + Allie
Be the first to comment